Thursday, October 25, 2012

I'm Having a Very Bad Day


Culture: hey man
I'm having a very bad day

me: bad?

Culture: "bad", so says the ego

me: bri

Culture: just moving through some stuff.....
no, no need
don't worry man
personal stuff

me: ok
well go ahead and go

Culture: :)
thanks, man
and I appreciate you caring
I do

me: you bet

Culture: in wanting to come over I mean

me: good luck sortin it out

Culture: :)
thank you.....letting go a little more all the time
what else is all the bullshit for?

me: grow a beard
grow it long and wanton

Culture: I just may....
I just may....

me: it will help
it roots the mind
one cannot cut the roots of the brain and expect it not to fall over or dry up

Culture: and what about the heart?
I think there's no guarding that
and maybe it shouldn't be so....

me: When the mind is still, the heart finds its place.

Culture: it's true, and vice versa also

me: When the heart finds its place the belly becomes light
when the belly becomes light the eyes become dim
when the eyes become dim one sees the world beyond the senses
in seeing the world beyond the senses one casts aside faith for knowledge
but with knowledge comes bondage
In bondage one cries out for help.
In crying out for help, help is delivered.
When help is delivered humility comes
When humility comes contentment arises
when contentment arises desire dies

Culture: I think you should make it your new blog

me: When desire dies happiness prevails

Culture: the whole string of progression
for me....it's simple
happy to be sad
whatever it is, it's okay
don't deny it, don't push it away

me: indeed

Culture: then what problem is there really?
naked experience carries all forms
but none of them ever stick

me: There are no problems, only perceptions

Culture: so, right....I'm fine

me: and also if you stick your hand under a running mower it will chop you up.

Culture: but I'm still having a very bad day
:)

me: yes
you should go to your van

Culture: :)
see you tomorrow

me: tomorrow and tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment